Serenity HLP Mattress Care
There are a few mattress care tips we recommend you follow to get the best out of your Serenity HLP Mattress and ensure it's longevity.
Ensure your mattress is on the correct base for a pocket spring mattress.
A specially designed Australian pocket spring mattress needs the right base for it to function properly for years to come. Using an incorrect base will not only void your warranty but may make your mattress feel uncomfortable very quickly.
Pocket Spring Mattresses need to be housed on flat solid bases or sturdy bases with solid wooden slats to perform at their best and prolong their life. Placing them on the floor is not advised.
The slats on the base supporting the mattress must be no more than 7cm apart. We recommend a centre support rail for all slat bases supporting double mattress sizes and above.
Flexible Slats or ‘Posture Slats’ are not recommended for our mattresses and will void the warranty.
Not adhering to these important requirements will void your warranty.
Warranty Terms and Conditions found here.
Taking good care of your Serenity HLP Mattress.
By taking a few extra measures you will prolong the life of your mattress and ensure that it is providing optimum comfort for years to come.
- Avoid sitting on the edge of the mattress for prolonged periods as this could damage the frame, spring or border.
- Rotation of the mattress will extend it’s life. - This should be done every two weeks for the first three months and monthly thereafter.
- Handles are only to be used for positioning the mattress. Do not use the handles to lift the mattress as they may tear and this is not covered by your warranty.
- If your new mattress is firmer or softer than the one you are replacing, it could take up to 30 days for your body to adjust to this change in comfort layers and mattress construction.
- Air your mattress periodically.
- The top cover of your Serenity HLP Mattress is removable and washable.
- We recommend a cold wash with a light spin cycle. Do not put the cover in the dryer, but air dry it laying it as flat as possible.
Please call or email us with any questions you have, we're here to help.
1300 320 158